C++ Developers need for great opportunity based in the Cape Town area.
• To program, design and improve on new and existing civil engineering design software - Civil Designer, one of the top 5 civil engineering infrastructure design programs in the world.
• Work as part of a development team and under senior management supervision for first 2 years
• Assisting in developing new version of sewer and storm water analysis and design system
• Problem solving on current version of Civil Designer
• Document new functions developed
Qualifications and Experience:
• Computer science with applied mathematics as a major subject
• PLEASE NOTE CANDIATES HAVE TO BE REALLY GOOD WITH MATHEMATICS
• Minimum 2 years post-degree C++ programming experience preferably in the MFC/Visual Studio environment on the Windows OS
• Advanced C++ preferably in the MFC/Visual Studio environment on the Windows OS
• SQLite programming experience an advantage
• Experience in CAD or related graphic programming a distinct advantage