Reporting to the Manager: Marketing and Communications. Your Key Performance Areas include:
• Developing Strategic & integrated marketing plan/s that position the e.tv brand/channel and shows.
• Supporting creative teams in terms of creative direction, messaging and sourcing of marketing elements to support campaigns as outlined in the strategic integrated marketing communications plan.
• Ensuring that the developed marketing message lives on all integrated platforms seamlessly.
• Compiling marketing briefs to the creative team for all campaign requirements including verbal debriefs as outlined in the department workflow.
• Overseeing and co-approving all creative elements with the Marketing & Communications Manager
• Ensuring all marketing collateral is proof read (including all show specific briefs) to ensure that all communication is in line with the marketing plan, tone of the show or brand.
• Monitoring market trends and oversee promotion activities to ensure the right message is delivered for all campaigns or show brands.
• Assessing and interpreting ratings, competitor activity and channel research to develop strategies relevant to the brand portfolio.
• Compiling monthly integrated post campaigns or brand portfolio reports as per approved marketing campaign plans.
• Scheduling, attending and chairing all key internal/external meetings relevant to the brand and show.
• Facilitating regular monthly & quarterly production meetings/updates.
• Managing all administration functions for the role.
• Managing key internal relationships geared up for productive inputs and the successful running and implementation of all channel content including being the brand support to Executive Producer, Local productions, Online department, On-air scheduling, to ensure a 360 degree communication across portfolio.
• Liaising with the traffic team, media planning and implementation teams to ensure that all campaign timeline and campaign deliverables achieved.
• Ensuring all set marketing communications objectives are met for brand portfolio.
• Supporting the brand management team in broader channel campaigns and brainstorms as and when needed.
• Ensuring that all requirements of the job function are adhered to in a professional manner all the time.
• Attending key marketing communication conferences and other industry related events.
• Liaising with various Production companies to arrange marketing requirements i.e. footage, photo shoots, etc.
• Compiling production budgets for marketing and publicity shoots and ensure that approval is received before any production can commence.
• Compiling and distribute all necessary documentation/information for key activities i.e. Call sheets or any other key and needed information.
• Ensuring all marketing communications includes an integrated communication strategy.
• Working all campaigns to drive strong publicity support.
• Identifying mediums to support overall campaign strategy
• Pitching integrated supporting campaign/ strategies to relevant media aligned to overall campaign objectives
• Working closely with the events team on all key events relating to portfolio/shows
• Managing all media request for portfolio/show
• A relevant qualification in Media Studies, Public Relations or Communications
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Coaching skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills
• Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.