Reporting to the General Manager: Marketing and Communications. Your Key Performance Areas include:
• Developing Strategic & integrated marketing plan/s that position the e.tv brand or channel and shows.
• Supporting creative teams in terms of creative direction, messaging and sourcing of marketing elements to support campaigns as outlined in the strategic integrated marketing communications plan.
• Ensuring that the developed marketing message lives on all integrated platforms seamlessly.
• Compiling marketing briefs to the creative team for all campaign requirements including verbal debriefs as outlined in the department workflow.
• Overseeing and co-approving all creative elements with the Marketing & Communications Manager
• Monitoring market trends and oversee promotion activities to ensure the right message is delivered for all campaigns/show brands.
• Compiling monthly integrated post campaigns or brand portfolio reports as per approved marketing campaign plans.
• Scheduling, attending and chairing all key internal/external meetings relevant to the brand and show.
• Liaising with key stakeholders to assess marketing and publicity requirements.
• Compiling production budgets for marketing and publicity shoots and ensure that approval is received before any production can commence.
• Compiling and distribute all necessary documentation/information for key activities i.e. Call sheets or any other key and needed information.
• Liaising with various Production companies to arrange marketing requirements i.e. footage, photo shoots, etc.
• Supporting the brand management teams when and if required.
• Aligning all events and experiential marketing initiatives to the business objectives.
• Identifying and providing guidance on any possible partnerships for the brand.
• Serving as an event expert for all group and department or show events.
• Coordinating all event logistics from beginning to end.
• Managing the group events calendar and projects timelines.
• Compiling and managing all event budgets.
• Compiling post events reports.
• Briefing creative services on all requirements for all experiential and events specific elements.
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
• A relevant qualification in Project Management would be advantageous.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Coaching skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills
• Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email below:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.