MSP represents the private hospital sector, and currently represents a private hospital in Richards Bay. Our client now seeks to employ a trained and experienced Critical Care Registered Nurse to manage their two ICU’s equipped with leading monitoring facilities catering for medical, surgical, paediatric and neonatal patients.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Registered with the SANC as a Professional Nurse
• Hold a postgraduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing Science.
• Preferably a postgraduate qualification in Nursing Management
• Minimum of 5 years ICU nursing and shift leading.
• Prior ICU management experience would be preferred, or at least deputised a Unit Manager previously.
• Prior experience within a private hospital ICU
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.