Reporting to the Manager: Marketing Intelligence. We need a Marketing Intelligience Specialist - e.tv CAPE TOWN e.tv (Pty) Ltd - Cape Town
Your Key Performance Areas include:
• Understanding research and analysing data using specialist industry resources.
• Receiving, understanding, analysing and making industry research available to relevant stakeholders.
• Evaluating effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
• Monitoring, tracking and analysing all competitor activity.
• Identifying target audience/s and analysing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
• Providing updates on all CPP deals.
• Monitoring and gathering market intelligence in order to optimise revenue generation.
• Compiling and creating accurate go to market presentations
• Identifying ways in which to retain existing business.
• Assisting eMedia Sales by identifying opportunities in market share reports and competitive analysis.
• Attending client/agency meetings, with AE’s.
• Attending external meetings such as BRC, Telmar, and The Nielsen Company.
• A relevant business qualification
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Media Research and Planning
Competency, Skills and Knowledge:
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Facilitation skills
• Pressure handling skills
• Computer literacy: MSO Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you meet the minimum requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Kindly submit the following to email:
• Your CV
• A certified copy of your ID
• A certified copy of your Qualifications
• Completed Application Form
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.