The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards and policies and will further be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs.
Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
.Practice patient care according to the Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities.
• Contribute to the holistic care of patients
• Attend handover of report at shift commencement
• Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care.
• Promote patient of health and wellbeing.
• Audit of health records to ensure compliance
• Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately.
• Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors.
Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse/ Midwife or equivalent NQF 7 qualification .
• Relevant qualification and experience within a specialist area.
• Advanced Computer Literacy
• Flexible in working hours/Shifts.
• Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation.
There is an urgent need to fill this position. 4 positions available.
Please email us