REPORTS TO: Industry Specialist/ Key Account Manager.
Purpose of the Position:
• To effectively supervise and coordinate Site Supervisors on different client sites to ensure maximum operational efficiency and profitability for the business.
• Grade 12/ N3.
• Supervisory and/or Management Training Course.
• 2 years Management / Supervisory experience in a technical environment .
• 3 years’ experience on technical machine equipment and personal supervision
• Customer interaction and support .
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team building skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills.
• Management skills.
• Customer service
• Management of people.
• Rental industry.
• Knowledge of work of height machinery and equipment.
• Industry specific knowledge i.e. mining, construction, light & heavy industrial
• Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word
• Site Management.
• Working knowledge of DMR and NCOP latest updated versions .
• Understanding of site specific employment conditions.
• Understanding of site specific safety conditions and regulations.
• Service delivery on client sites - Train the Site Supervisors when new sites are opened.
• Oversee operations at a new site until the Site Supervisor is trained.
• Monitor the site supervisor service delivery to ensure that agreed SLA’S are met.
• Assist Site Supervisor in site development and needs of customer.
• Visit each site regularly and provide assistance to the site supervisor in daily operations and decisions
• Discuss on a weekly basis the weeks progress and dashboard with the Site Supervisor.
• Monitor the potential growth of the fleet and adjust fleet to the needs of the customer
• Meet with customers to discuss progress and needs on a regular basis.
• Develop new sites for handover to site supervisor
• Track savings on various client sites.
• Monitor any opposition activity on site
• Secure and optimize revenue - Ensure full site revenue potential is secured.
• Demonstrate monthly savings
• Identify new sites and applications for potential cost saving projects.
• Monitor monthly invoicing and input costs
• Share learnings from related sites to optimize revenue.
• Monitor opposition activity and work with industry specialist to develop strategies and mitigate risks.
• Management Meetings - Weekly meeting with Sales Manager / Industry Specialist, and relevant parties about progress and development planning in the area.
• Weekly meeting with site supervisor to verify all safety related items are being adhered to and updated.
• Attend Monthly site meeting and update customer on progress, cost savings, safety and future opportunities
• Reporting - Consolidate monthly site reports report back on revenue growth and forecasting.
• Assist Site Supervisor with customer month end report.
• Report back to branch on any relevant updates (eg: HR, Safety files, Technical and sales information)
• General - Ensure that a professional image is always projected, i.e. grooming and company vehicle
• Ensure that the quality of service that Eazi Access Rental provides and the satisfaction of its customers, are treated with the utmost importance always.
• Promote Eazi Access Rental and do everything possible to enhance its image
• Ensure that all duties are carried out safely and in accordance with all company and legal requirements
• Work in harmony with other employees in the Company
• Ensure that confidentiality in all Eazi Access Rental matters is maintained
• Produce other information as required and to carry out other duties either directly or indirectly as requested by your manager from time to time.
Please email your CV