REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE
To Manage (maintain and grow) business relationships with Key customers (existing and identified) as per allocated portfolio, by ensuring that:-
o All existing and potential customers and contacts are made aware of the Eazi Access Rental (and Sale) products & services and other relevant information, such that Eazi Access remains first choice and “Top of Mind” for MEWP / Height rental needs.
o All customer’s applicable tariff / rental rate tables are updated in the system at all times.
o All customer information in the Eazi Access it systems (AX & CRM) is updated and accurate.
o Regular call cycles are achieved, as discussed and agreed with management.
o Accessibility to the KAM for other needs and problem resolution is reasonable achieved. trouble shooting and is at all times reasonable and
2. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Maximize business opportunities by ensuring that all existing and identified customers conduct business with Eazi Access.
• Y-o-Y revenues show growth in accordance with targets set.
• New accounts and leads are processed timeously by identifying opportunities and growth in market share, in line with procedure.
• CSI score over 90 is achieved.
• All customer queries are addressed to customer satisfaction and on time.
• Accurate system processing, administration and problem solving.
3. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the following:
AREA / TYPE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Secure the revenue stream of the business
o Execute the annual Key Account Sales plan
o Develop and maintain “1st Call Service Level Agreements” with identified customers.
o Follow through on all Sales Leads.
o Retain Top of Mind status with customers.
o Identify competitor activity and update competitor map.
2. Finance. o Forecast Key Account stock requirements in accordance with business procedure.
o Ensure customer annual (or otherwise) rate increases are secured and processed.
o Assist Debtors department with overdue account requests when calling on customers.
o Deliver Turnover in line with or in excess of the Key Accounts Budget.
3. Develop potential within Key Accounts
o Convert prospects into active accounts.
o Maximize potential business revenue within the Key Accounts portfolio through strong business relationships and problem solving, producing Y-o-Y growth in line with targets.
4. Customer relationship management o Understanding of customer’s needs through strong customer relationships.
o Provide customers with business reports.
o Customer requirements resolution with minimum cost to customer – best machine at best rental rate.
o Achieve identified call cycles to ensure professional and expected attention for specified Accounts
5. Administration o Generate monthly reports regarding the performance of Key Accounts.
o Assist customers with account queries
o Update AX and CRM databases with interactions and customer details.
6. General o Ensure appearance is impeccable at all times.
o Company vehicle is looked after, all damage /services are and the vehicle is clean and well maintained at all times.
o Punctuality is maintained and all meetings with customers are conducted on time and professionally.
o Professional conduct of task planning and responsibilities.
4. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
• National Senior Certificate (Matric)
• Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office Programs
• English proficiency and sound communication in Afrikaans would be advisable.
• Fit the profile of the Job PRO for KAM
• Good trouble shooting & communication skills. Able to work well with customers.
• At least five years prior working experience, preferably in a sales environment.
• Mining/Construction/Industrial experience an advantage.
• Rental Industry and a Sales and Marketing Degree (IMM)/Diploma will be advantageous.
• Working in a CRM managed environment an advantage.
5. SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
o Preparing and generating customer proposals.
o Preparing and conducting presentations to customers.
o Account reconciliations
o Pricing strategy and control
o Report Writing
o Must have attention to detail in keeping records updated, more specifically the CRM and other databases.
• Planning and Organizing
o Must be able to organize meetings and plan diary schedules.
o Must be able to work systematically and deliver outputs within prescribed deadlines
• Computer Literacy:
o Must be comfortable in working on and to be able to get the job done through various computerized processes and programs available.
o Must be audible, clearly spoken with a good command of the English Language.
o In addition, good writing skills are required.
o Must have a driver’s license and be flexible to work overtime, as and when required.
o Strategic Intent – to liaise and communicate at a strategic level with customers, to add value to the interaction and display the qualities of resolving customer enquiries and needs.
6. INTERNAL COMPETENCIES
• MEWP training – must be extremely competent on machine capabilities.
• MEWP Quality process and conditions of rental.
• MEWP Specification training for customer needs.
• Train the trainer course complete.
• Competency of Hire Desk function.
• CRM system – extreme competency on the company’s CRM sales management system.
• AX System – competent in the functions required of Sales in the company computer system.