APPLICATIONS ARE AWAITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS IN THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
POST DESCRIPTION: GENERAL ASSISTANTS (x 15 posts)
POST: SALARY LEVEL 2
SALARY NOTCH: R96 549.00 benefits excluded
REFERNCE NO: SUP/GA/01
• ABET/ Standard 8 (Grade 10)
• 0-2 years’ appropriate experience
• Washing and cleaning of vehicles
• Refuge removal
• General repairs (Handy Man)
• Cleaning of Ablution facilities
• Moving of assets
• Cleaning of all venues and workshops
• Preparation of venues for meetings
• Issuing of tea, coffee, sugar and milk
• Washing of dishes
• Stock taking
• Opening and locking of venues
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any public service department and must be
accompanied by a recent CV (to include at least 3 contactable references), as well as certified copies of
qualifications and Identity Document.
Applications must be forwarded to the Principal, Western TVET College, Private Bag X17, Randfontein,
Enquiries: Mr MD Phaka or may be hand-delivered at 42 Johnstone Avenue, Hectorton, Randfontein.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28 December 2018 at 11h00.
Applications received after the closing date or faxed applications will not be considered.