(10 X) SUCCESS RATE COORDINATORS
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DEAN
SOSHANGUVE NORTH AND SOUTH CAMPUSES
The Faculty of Humanities has Success Rate Coordinators positions from 01 February – 30 November 2019 for the following departments:
• Post matric qualification.
• Preference will be given to students within the Faculty of Humanities.
• Should be a registered TUT student from level 3 and above
• Good communication skills.
• Interpersonal, administrative and organization skills are essential.
• Computer literacy with MS Office package.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Exposure in leadership role will be an added advantage.
Key Performance Areas
• Co-ordinate with various departments in the Faculty of Humanities in order to identify all ‘weak’ students (Academically underperformers).
• Monitor ‘weak’ student and prepare and submit progress reports on a regular basis to the HOD’s and Deans.
• Making necessary arrangements for the students to receive academic support from the Student Development & Support Division and monitor attendance of such interventions.
Send your CV to email address