Financial Accountant - CA (SA)
Apply Finance, Western Cape CPT - Woodstock
Market Related -
An exciting career opportunity exists in Woodstock, Cape Town for a Financial Accountant - CA (SA)
Key responsibilities will include ensuring the accuracy, validity and completeness of management and financial accounting, analysis, budgeting, reporting and ensuring that all corporate, accounting, fiscal and regulatory requirements and deadlines are met, and all records are maintained. Preparing and maintaining financial and regulatory reports for allocated companies. Ensure continuous Implementation and strict application of a set of operational and accounting standards and controls throughout the company.
• Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to work well by oneself as well as in a team. Strong ability to solve problems and suggesting reengineering methodologies to increase efficiency.
• Cautious and diligent approach to daily tasks.
• Capability to effectively multitask.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to follow process and procedure.
• Well organized with strong attention to detail.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Strong numerical ability.
• Completed articles with a globally reputable Audit Firm.
• Registered CA (SA) having passed the Board Exams at 1st attempt.
• 0 to 5 years of post-qualification experience.
• Good working knowledge on Accounting Package (Pastel, Oracle, CaseWare, MDA etc)
• Tax, and financial regulatory and reporting requirements (IFRS).
Salary: Market Related
It is imperative that when applying for this position you make use of the reference number otherwise your application will not be considered
Vacancy Reference no: CPT002170
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please e-mail your CV to: