a Giant in the Advertising Sector is seeking a Group Financial Manager.
The title is Group Financial Manager for Africa, India, Middle East/North Africa (MENA), Turkey and France and is based in their head office in Cape Town CBD. The Group Financial Manager Reports to the Group CEO as well as the MD for Sub Saharan Africa, both based in Cape Town.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives:
• Review and Report on Management Accounts for all six entities (South Africa has two entities) on a monthly basis
• Manage the Finance Departments of each entity and ensure all tasks are done timeously and accurately
• Ensure payroll is correct and salaries are paid on due dates
• Preparation of annual budgets for all five entities in conjunction with Business Heads
• Ensure all companies comply with all tax and other statutory requirements
• Responsible for audits of all companies and ensure they are done on a timely basis
• Take charge of cash flow management, reporting and forecasting
• Overseeing creditors and debtors
• Overseeing all taxation payments
• Ad hoc financial reporting for management and shareholders
• Dealing with banks for all six entities
• Maintaining BEE status in SA
• Preparation of legal contracts and deal with legal issues if they arise
• Take charge of IT and trouble shoot where necessary
• Together with the global entity MD’s, responsible for setting and ensuring group HR policy is followed.
• Support other areas of the business with administration and other duties
Education and Training
• B-Com majoring in accounting with a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Financial Manager
• International Experience is preferred and specifically dealing with foreign currencies
• Must be able to multitask and handle pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.