Division / Department: Information Technology
Position reports to: SAP Business Analyst
About the role
• Provide day-to-day support for SAP issues that affect the daily operations
• Resolve level 1 support issues in a timely manner and assign complex issues to more senior team members.
• Proactively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with the necessary individuals to resolve such issues.
• Work with business users to gather more details on new or existing SAP issues, prioritise the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
• Very good communication skills and follow-through ability
• Identifies training needs for end-users and review and update training materials
• Engages with end-users and determines skills requirements
• Regular follow up visits to end user to ensure users are applying the correct system processes
• Relevant degree/diploma
• SAP certification preferred
• At least 3-5 years SAP Support Analyst
• Thorough Knowledge in atleast 2 of the following modules: MM,FI,CO,PM,PPPI,QM,DMS,WM,SD
• Authorisation/ABAP/Workflow preferable
Specific Operational Requirements
• The successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hour day between 08h00 to 16h00
• The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
Key Performance Areas
• SAP Support Analysis
o Diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues on the helpdesk
o Analyse the current business processes and explore ways IT can contribute to improving these processes.
o Participate in the testing and validation of process and system changes where required
o Conduct trend analysis of SAP issues, in order to identify underlying problem.
o Ensure training documentation and assessments are aligned with current business and system processes. Create additional training material were required. Identify and perform training to individuals or large group.
o Manage, Build and maintain customer relations
o Optimised service delivery
• Action orientated
• Good Technical and analytical skill
• Diagnose, analyse and solve SAP issues
• Presentation skills
• Business acumen
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal skills
• Good communication
• Functional skills
• Planning and Organizing