In conjunction with Provincial Property/Placement Manager:
- Develop, implement and drive the Branch and ATM Placement strategy and interventions related to the Bank’s Branch and ATM portfolio, for the respective provinces, in line with the Bank’s overall business strategy
- Development of a Provincial Placement plan (Priority Schedule) in conjunction with the Business Intelligence team and the Provincial leadership.
- Take overall accountability for the management of the Physical Distribution portfolio for both customer facing Points of Representation (Branch & ATM) and non-customer facing sites.
- Ensure the delivery of Business Decision Requests (BDR) and Mandates both for the placement related projects and for leasing contracts that meet the expectations of the Bank.
- Ownership and delivery of comprehensive Business Cases in respect of Branch projects as well as Lease Renewals and BDR/Mandates for ATM’s and Branches.
- Build and Maintain effective working relationships with business partners such as landlords, property developers and our internal business partners within channel and offerings.
- Role requires extensive travel within the designated provinces.
- Participate as a key member of the team within GRES: Retail Property team, providing both strategic and operational management input, feedback, solutions and innovation from a Placement and Leasing perspective.
- Implement and drive Placement & GRES strategy and goals through the on-going understanding and incorporation of the strategies of the various Business Units; monitor the effectiveness of the implemented strategy, goals and plans and revise them on an on-going basis.
- Assist in completion of comprehensive and thorough business cases to the PBB Strategic Distribution Committee (SDC) and Lease Renewal Committee Forums to ensure delivery of the Distribution Placement and Business Strategy.
- Work closely with GRES value chain partners, landlords and property developers and the Leasing and Property & Premises team to develop financial solutions that enable the control of costs, etc.
- Sell Branch and ATM project solutions to their business stakeholders in a transparent manner that facilitates and supports their decision making.
- Strengthen relationships with the Group’s client facing business units in order to better understand the business operational needs and to provide advice on new services, events, market practices and standards; align the Client Services philosophy to the client delivery expectations and raise the awareness of the value-add of the Client Services teams
- Encourage the sharing of information in an accessible and up to date manner; drive a culture of innovation, operational efficiency and continuous improvement
- Provide guidance and advice in managing complex problems and key opportunities that impact our key stakeholder’s business stakeholders.
- Utilise the support provided from the other Head Office GRES and Group teams around strategy, policy, direction, standards, technologies and service providers and integrate this effectively into the overall management and delivery of our client service.
- Provide accurate and holistic monthly placement reporting to the Head: Retail Property Placement and Provincial Property/Placement Manager and other relevant stakeholders; include key risks, issues, proposed plans, anticipated challenges, future requirements and forecasts.
- Proactively and regularly report critical and exceptional information to the Head: Retail Property Placement and Provincial Property/Placement Manager in order to facilitate the making of key business decisions.
- Research and update their knowledge on the latest thinking, trends, best practices, international standards, tools and technologies in the Client Services domain and other relevant disciplines, including strategic and operational management, leadership and people management
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Commercial and/or Property related degree and/or diploma/courses
- 5+ years’ experience in business, property and people management in a large corporate
- Proven track record in Property and Operations Management
- Experience in working in multi discipline teams, fostering collaboration, team work, innovation and the delivery of improved business performance.